2.03.2008

cheese.

so this was the day before new years eve and i needed to let some things [or someone] go. i had to let it out but i couldn't talk. it's weird to think about but sometimes you just have to talk to yourself. and if you think that's stupid well guess wat. thinking IS talking to yourself.

as i sit here pondering the possibilites/ i have overcome my challenges/ i have gone through my journies/ i have always longed for the day in which i have reached/ i have prayed for him my soul to keep/ and yet he had it but now its the past/ i don't need him anymore to make me last/ no i am not talking about God/ that is my Lord and Savior/ i'm talking about the one that i broke my back for in hard work and labor/ i realize i don't need him or any other man to make me happy/ but if it wasn't for him i sure would feel hella crappy [lol]/ and not understand that he changed my world/ cuz if it wasn't for him/ i'd be mad at the world/ no not the world/ just every guy in sight/ i can't believe i thought every single one would change my darkness into light/ but now im on my own and its clear to see/ that he's not the only one out there for me/ there will be plenty out there/ trust...i know/ and that one has taught me to let go and grow

cheesy. but hey. wat can i say....watever works

No comments: