2.03.2008

reasons.



well for starters, i (red), personally, am not much of a "blogger". but i have been inspired by random people and their very interesting lives. basically i was like, "man i want my life to look interesting" and i figured this was a good first attempt.right now, i realize that i am failing to interest anyone with my life. but maybe i can prove you wrong. just maybe.I would post a lot of random information about myself.but this isnt myspace.if your curious my myspace is www.myspace.com/red_babii_gurl. This blog has no particular purpose, therefore for it really is pointless. I guess we will write about important things. But what is important is relevant. dont expect reading this to inform you or help you in any way. [lol] i have more important things to do with my life that dont involve posting blogs [i.e.SCHOOL and life itself] but maybe "applez"(bestfriend x sister x co-blogger[?]) has something relevant to write about for you all.


No comments: