2.13.2008

uhm.uggs.[the epitome of boredom.]

so im home sick, bored out of my mind and my feet are freezing, i put on my uggs and realize how much i love them. and yes, i love them enough to write a blog about them.a little weard.but anywho→UGGS. probably the best things that have ever happened.
they are warm, cormfortable, versitile, and yes i think they are cute. 95% og the guys i know HATE uggs.but i loooowkey made my brother wear mine, and he saw the light.
i realize, many think that they rr a huge fashion DON'T, a big mistake, but mann.
i strongly disagree.
i wear my uggs with sweats, jeans, dresses, with my pj's, with shorts, indoors, outdoors. they go with EVERYTHING.
the master mind who created this boot could have come up with a better idea. i mean the word UGG isnt appealing...at all.
its kind of sad that i can actually post pictures about this...





No comments: